WHAT IS INVOLVED?
- solar panels are clean, secure and free of defects
- no parts have deteriorated/corroded
- vents are free of debris
- switches do not have any defects
- wiring has not been damaged/has not deteriorated
- electrical checks to ensure all components are operating as intended
- confirming fittings and cables are securely attached
- reviewing the inverter display panel for recorded faults
- checking that access to the isolator switches has not been impeded, and/or
- making sure the emergency procedures for shutdown and isolation are clearly displayed.